PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher's Lounge

+3
Luca
Kazuki
Bailey
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Teacher's Lounge - Page 9 Empty Re: Teacher's Lounge

Post  Kazuki Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:19 am

Kazuki wrapped an arm around the older Rekuza teacher, "Of Course Bailey-kun would remember me~ im hard to forget, no~?" he teased the Uxie, "I mean the lit-uh Computer teacher~" he said, turning to Luca, "How's the other one? Lyon right? You guys must be doing stuff~" he said with a wink, indicating naughty stuff. XDDDD "What you guys doing? Going out?" he asked them both, his tail wagging, "Can I come?" he asked, his eyes turning wide in a sort of teasing begging puppy way~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Bailey was a bit surprised at Kazuki snaking an arm around him but he knew Kazuki was the extremely touchy guy so he paid it no mind. "Yes, it would take a lot of alchohol to get me to forget about you," he replied back. Bailey overheard Kazuki's insinuations about Lyon and Luca doing things which Bailey quickly was alarmed about because Luca is too young for such intimacies! However he had a feeling Luca would do nothing of the sort so he let that slide as well. Kazuki is such a teaser. "It's up to Luca if you can go or not, I was simply invited by him," he stated which was true. He considered himself Luca's guest and it would be rude for him to invite Kazuki without Luca's consent.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Luca tried to hold back a laugh, lips curving up into a slitted smile. "We may~" His mushrooms waggled in remembrance from the topic being brought up, the paras patting and shushing them. The child had gotten started on his sexual rampage early, playing with some of them petals in thought. It wasn't until Lyon did he stop being such a whore risk taker. He didn't drink much either, nor party since he had some unpleasant experiences with him and Lyon at one. Hn.
"I wouldn't mind if you came, though I didn't bring much money with me today."
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:04 pm

"No worries!" Bailey said when Luca expressed concern for his money troubles, "If you need anything, I'll spot you okay?" Bailey is always willing to use his money for other people but not really himself. He gained quite a lot of money over time from living so long and he knows how to save it in case he's tight in money.

{ FINANCES! HE HAS THEM }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 am

"No worries Ki-uh Luca~ We older men got money~...kind of.. hm~!" Kazuki smiled, he really didn't have much money either, Teokis was a pretty old school and it didn't bring in a lot of money...But with Bailey~ Everything should be fine~~ "Let's go then!" The excited Zorua teacher exclaimed, then paused, "Where we heading anyway?" he asked, a puzzled look on him.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Luca was curious to what Kazuki was going to call him, but let it roll off since he didn't care that much. "We're going to a cafe~" he smiled, messing with his buttons anxiously, leading the way for them. The cafe was not that far off, a little closer to Teokis though then Rekuza. He hummed softly as they went. He felt a bit uncomfortable being with two people he didn't know much about, though he was more relaxed with Bailey versus Kazuki.
Soon they near a small but cute building with a short black fence, the gate being held open by a brick. There were black circled tables, along with black chairs ranging from 2-4 depending on size. The strong scent of coffee and baked goods were thick in the air.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Kazuki took in the scents from the little black cafe, smelling his favorite drink even before they walked in. "Wow~ I remember always passing by this place, but never walked in~~ Looks nice," he said with a smile, "Shall we sit?"

((short reply oTL))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Luca let off a soft 'mmm' noise, enjoying the warmth radiating down on those plant extensions popping out from his head. "Outside, if you wouldn't mind? Though it is kind of bright..." he muttered, trying to block out the sun before it gave him a headache. He should have brought sunglasses. "Maybe in a more shaded area...?" he offered.

[[hmn, this will be my last post until the 28th-29th of April since I'm going away, just a warning]]
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Bailey followed along quietly eyeing his surroundings. It certainly was a nice Cafe that he never explored, but food wasn't ever a concern for him so he didn't care much for eating for amazing restaurants. The smell of coffee was so strong and so bitter. Oh goodness it was strong. He prefers sweet drinks like his sparkling lemonade! Cafes seem to be so popular among the teachers. He went to a cafe with Kazuki and now he's going to one with both Kazuki and Luca! How interesting... Maybe they have some umbrella's hanging over some tables somewhere? he replied to Luca while surveying the area for a shaded area.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 02, 2011 12:11 am

"That looks like a nice area over there" Kazuki pointed towards a nice table big enough for three, it was shaded by a large old tree. He felt hungry now, smelling the scents drift from the kitchen with his sensitive nose. "Mm~"

((Sori, late reply oTL))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue May 03, 2011 12:53 am

"I suppose we'll sit there then, yes?" Bailey began ushering everyone over to the nice table before anyone else could take it. Once everyone was seated he took a deep breath in to get a whiff of all the sensual aromas from the cafe. It certainly smelled wonderful, that was a fact. "It's such a nice day today," he said to himself as he started to drift into the memories of his past where he spent days just sitting on the grass with a special someone on a warm day such as this one.

But of course that's all in the past.

{ No worries! And at least Luca should be back now c: }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed May 04, 2011 5:15 am

yes, sorry cx]]

Luca hurried on over, sitting closer to the wall and mushrooms wiggling slightly from excitement. It felt weird to be out with anyone but his beau, since he often lurked at home now. Not healthy for a growing fifteen year old boy. "Yes, its very nice..." he drawled out, purring slightly beneath his breath. The only thing that would make it better was if it was raining. While he didn't have the dry skin ability, he'd rather his mushrooms be moist. More comfortable. "So what would you guys like?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 08, 2011 8:50 pm

"Hmm~" Kazuki looked over the menu, he was hungry, but not that hungry~ "Hm~~ I'll of course have a nice hot coffee, black...and...maybe a sandwhich~ these look pretty good.." he pondered on fro bit longer, "What about you guys?" he decided to ask, to see what they were planning to order.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Bailey shrugged his shoulders. "I'll eat anything really..." he said to himself as he glazed over the menu. Perhaps he'll get a drink? "I think I'll get some lemon tea," he replied back to Kazuki. Tea is always nice and it was a good wake-me-up. Class was being rather dull of as of late anyway.

{ Arrghhhasdasjdlk I need to study for AP tests ;_; }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Kazuki nodded, "Then I'll get that Black hot Coffee and a Turkey Sandwich~" he turned to Luca, "What are you gonna eat~?"

((Aww QAQ Goodluck!! When will you be back?))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu May 12, 2011 5:07 pm

{ AP tests just ended for me! Thank goodness! Any clue where Luca is? }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Fri May 13, 2011 1:07 pm

sorry, forgot to respond on here D: finals for my school are coming up otz ]]

"Mmmm, hot chocolate and some cookies." Hot chocolate sounded good to him, even if it was hot and already warm outside. He liked the fluffy half-melted marshmallows, they felt funny on his tongue. Luca licked his lips, having to remember to bring Lyon out here some nice day once school got out. Or during one of their breaks.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 pm

((yup, it is the time for exams and tests and stuff oTL))

"Alright then~ Um Waiter~!" Kazuki raised a hand, getting the attention of a passing waitress, she came over to take their order, "I'll have a Turkey Sandwich and a Hot Coffee, black please, and My friends will have one Lemon Tea, a plate of assorted cookies and a Hot Chocolate~" he told her, then turned to Bailey and Luca, "Anything else?" he asked, already feeling his stomach rumble~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat May 14, 2011 1:21 am

"That's good enough for me!" Bailey replied enthusiastically. He then stretched out his arms and loosened up his tie. So relaxing! He wished he could hang out with teachers more like this! He feels so stiff as of late when he's teaching in class. Then again he's the only teacher that wears suits all day... Perhaps he needs a new wardrobe?
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 14, 2011 7:16 am

Kuroshi was sitting a few tables away from the other group of teachers. He had always gone to this cafe since he was in High School since he loved their bread rolls. He was drinking a cup of herb tea and eating his usual glazed bread rolls. They were sweet and soft wich with his tea, helped him to relax.
He was reading a book so he didn't notice when the group of teachers sitting only a few tables away from him came to have lunch.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

EXP : 62
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat May 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Bailey scanned his surroundings, looking at various people enjoying their meals and having a nice time. Really lovely weather today, it was a good idea for them to eat outside. He then noticed a man with white hair reading a book. He looked... familiar? How could that be? Bailey was sure he had never spoken with this man before however... Oh! He must be a teacher then! But he wasn't from Rekuza... that was for a fact. Perhaps from Teokis? Maybe he ought to say hello! But then again he doesn't even know him... "Hey Kazuki... isn't he a teacher from your school? he said nudging Kazuki a little with his elbow.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sat May 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Luca's feet swished a little beneath his seat, unable to touch the ground unless he held his feet pointed down. The bug type glanced over out of curiosity, wanting to see the accused teacher. He had never saw this teacher before, so he was probably new. But he wouldn't know, right? He stayed in his classroom, though he was planning on sneaking the kids in his class out on a field trip sometime. Just cause there was hardly any actual teaching going on in that class.

Last edited by Luca on Sun May 15, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 am

The waitress bowed and went to the back to prepare their order. When suddenly Bailey starting nudging Kazuki, "Hm?? Where?" he said, he let his guard down and didn't scent the new teacher in the area, he eyes widen, "Oh, its Kuroshi~" he said, then called out to him, "Hey Kuroshi! Over here~!!! Its me!" he yelled and grinned~ "Come join us~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 15, 2011 10:26 am

Kuroshi looked up from his book with a startled expression. He saw Kazuki waving his arms with an idiotic smile on his face, then noticed the others with him. He recognized Luca as another teacher from Teokis and figured the other person was a Rekuza teacher. (The Teokis teachers are overpowering Bailey! oTL) He thought for a moment then sighed and got up to go join the others, figuring he might aswell socialize with his fellow teachers.
He pulled up a chair from another table since their table only had three seats, and sat down inbetween Kazuki and Bailey. He was a little nervous but he tried to speek up. "So what brings you all out here today?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

EXP : 62
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun May 15, 2011 4:56 pm

"Bailey made me this pretty flower to give to my boyfriend, and so we decided to go out and Kazuki came along to." Luca explained, flashing the paper flower with a smile. How exciting. And nerve-wrecking, soon there would be too many people for him to feel comfortable around. Not like he wasn't a bit anxious now either.
"My name is Luca, I don't think I've met you before..." he whispered softly, messing with his hands once more and putting the flower away.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum