PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Party

+8
Setzer
Daichi Endo
soul
Ronili
Vince
Bailey
Tomokigi Kiro
Kucheat
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Party

Post  Kucheat Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Kucheat turned to see a girl she didn't recognize. Most likely cause she didn't know any vaporeons, but Jaws caught the scent of Zori and remembered the scent back at the music room. However he remained a jerk and didn't inform Kucheat. "And this person is competing! But we can't just have one person go and partake the swimming contest. Who else wants to get soaked?" Kucheat asked, scanning the crowd.
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm

{ /sob sorry for disappearing... I just arrived in Hong Kong! :3 }

Bailey was happy to see that everyone was getting along wonderfully, including the new student! The weather was quite warm and seeing that there was going to be a swimming contest Bailey began to regret not bringing swim trunks. But of course, Bailey was not there to have fun but to merely mediate and ensure everyone has a good time. He's always on the watch and trying to keep things running along smoothly. Although a part of him wished the other teachers were as vigilant...
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Swimming competition? Balls to that. Setzer had not only been the captain of the swim team of his old school in Slateport, but he also worked out three times a day at Rekuza's indoor pool. Whoever that girl was that volunteered wouldn't be a contest. And he didn't want to bother with yet another girl who couldn't possibly keep up with him. Not that any of these 'play nice' kids from Teokis stood a Bug Catcher's chance on Mt. Silver. Very few Teokis students had actually fighting spirit, and even those few lacked the skill to go with it. Nope, Setzy didn't have the energy to waste his time on kid's games.

... Setzer felt a gaze, and turned to see the Starmie kid trying to read over his shoulder. He pulled at Chelan's cheek rudely and sneered down at him. "Oi, ain't ya ever heard it's rude to go lookin' over people's shoulders and snoop, ya damn sissy? Get outta here; why don't ya go play in the kiddie pool with the other tots? Go on, scram."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Zori giggled when she noticed that only Jaws recognized her, her illusion wasn't perfect, but noone noticed her face and hair marks, so she could have a little more fun for longer.
Then she looked at Setzer, he didn't looked like joinning the swimming competition.
"Are mister Shark scared of a little Vaporeon?" She asked with a big smile on her face, she knew that she has to tease him a bit.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 pm

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Chelan cried, tears gathering in the corner of his eye and tried to escape from Setzers hold. Pressing a hand to his cheek with his hand, he glared at the tall boy and made an attempt to kick him in the shin. "Keep your damned hands off, brute! I was just looking!" he said angrily and kept rubbing at his red cheek. Kiddie pool..? Other tots? He was so going to get it now..!

Chelan was about to answer back at Setzer when he noticed a girl -somewhat familiar girl- teasing said boy. With a sickeningly sweet smile he turned back to look at the other boy. "Ooo.. Is that true? Is the brute afraid to go against a girl?"
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:17 pm

"Why little girl, ya wanna challenge me?" Setzer countered after moving his leg to dodge the kick, poking Chelan in the face this time. "Ya must be really desperate to stay near me, eh, little girl? Ya wanna be around em so bad ya wanna challenge me to a kiddie pool tourney?" He was, of course, ignoring Zori, because as a practiced bully, he knew better than to rise to such easy bait. The Sharpedo sighed dramatically, and put his hand over his heart as he shook his head sadly at Chelan. "Sorry kid, hate to break it to ya, but I'm taken. Not only that, but I don't go for Pedo-bait either. Yer what, like, ten? Not in the least bit appealing. So nope, sorry, ain't gettin' undressed just so ya can oogle me and my sweet tat in the kiddie pool. Yer gonna have to chase the tail of someone your own age."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 am

He was ignoring her, he really was ignoring her. Zori looked at Setzer. "Who is talking about swimming in kiddie pool?" She showed her canines in the smile."I was thinking about useing one of school pools. Those seem bettr for a swimming tournament"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 pm

"No, I was talking about her" Chelan said and pointed to Zori. He hadn't bought his bag with him to the party as he had tought he wouldn't need anything. He was only supposed to come check if there was anyone he knew and talk with them, not take part in competitions. And he was so not interested about swimming in his clothes, they would only drag him towards the bottom and slow him down. He swatted at Setzers hand when he poked at his face " I told you to keep your hands off! I am going to bite you if you keep doing that" he treathened, narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. "And I am not a 'little girl' or 'pedo-bait', I am 17 not ten, old man" he said, adding under his breath "Not a girl either..."

Chelan looked at Setzer in disbelief "And who would be desperate enought to date you? And please, why would I want to 'ogle' you?" he continued, annoyed by the others drama queen act.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Kucheat walked on over to the group and took a look at the arguing people. She then glanced at the older dude. "Oh... kay... Old fart, are you actually going to participate? If so, we'll go on the girl's idea here and use the school's." Kucheat then turned to see Chelan, "And let's not bite anyone, I don't want anymore people injured... yet," she snickered. Jaws flashed his teeth before descending with Kucheat to the prize table. "I'm pretty sure there are spare swim suits so.. if you guys forgot any swimsuits you're free to join."

((Sad attempt to be active, I might be gone for a week soooo.... yeah ._. ))
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 pm

"What's this, ya wanna have a biting competition?" Setzer flashed his own brilliant white shark teeth in a charmingly menacing grin and scooched closer to Chelan. "Now that is a competition I'd be down for. 'Course, I've trained my Bite to be extra fierce, but hell, if yer game, I'm game. Name the time and the place, little girl, and I'll be there. Or, we can just get down to business right now." Setzy put his hands on his cheeks and wiggled, pretending to be as excited as a little kid.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Ronili was looking at all the prizes and over heard Chelan, the shark guy, and a new girl arguing.

She snuck around and went up behind the shark guy. She innocently tapped him on the shoulder (or at least as high as she could on his back. "hey can I ask you a question?" she said with a blank face.
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 am

"Rekuza's swimming pool."She said with a big smile, then she looked at Kucheat."So can we go and make our competition there?"She asked the girl.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Half-focused on waiting for his current victim Chelan's reply, Setzer glowered over his shoulder at Ronili. "Ya just did. Now beat it kid, ya bother me." He made sure to keep himself seated in such a way that certain people couldn't discover a certain weakness he had. The last thing Setzy needed now was to lose his cool right when he was in the middle of picking on somebody...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:47 am

Chelan shuddered at the sight of Setzers sharp teeth and leaned back a bit to get more distance between himself and those teeth "I don't want to take part in any competition, swimming or biting!" he exclaimed. He was a decent swimmer and could beat some of the guys back home, but he hadn't practiced in a long time. And he was pretty sure he had no chance against a guy who looked like he practiced everyday. He was somewhat curious thought, how did you compete in biting? By looking whose bite left a bigger mark?

Looking at what was happening around him Chelan started to get a bit alarmed. It seemed that the Vaporeon girl was set on having a competition, the girl who had arraged the party was saying there was spare swimsuits so he couldn't use that to get out and the guy before of him didn't seem interested about competing with the Vaporeon, even if she was baiting him. Chelan glared at Setzer, it was his fault he was being dragged into this. Why couldn't that guy just go to compete with the other girl? Looking at Setzers expression, Chelan couldn't help but grow irritated -He is mocking me! - so when Setzer was looking at Ronili he shoved his head "Don't be rude to her!", using the Hoppip as an excuse.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Well, Setzer couldn't be blamed for throwing the first hit. He had been shoved from behind; clearly, he had every right to defend himself from this would-be attacker. Still, he had a nasty smirk on his face when he looked at Chelan over his shoulder... right before he elbowed the kid in the face. "Don'tcha know it's rude to attack someone from behind, ya damn brat? So damn hostile, ya must be a delinquent. Whelp, since I'm here, I may as well put ya in yer place..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Holding his hands to his nose, Chelan cried out "Fuck! Did you just broke my nose?" Carefully he pulled one hand away and saw a little blood on it. It didn't really matter, it would heal eventually, but it still hurt so freaking much. He glared up at Setzer "Didn't attack you, you violent idiot! As if that did anything to you!" he said, holding his nose, pointing his other hand accusingly. He thought about what to do for a second - he couldn't win in a fight against Setzer - but decided that to hell with it. Wiping his nose, Chelan straightened up, glaring at Setzer the whole time, a frown on his face. If he couldn't win it, at least he would make it hurt. As much as he could.

((Ahahahaa... Chelan is such a twig that Setzer can just walk over him really... Q-QAnd Chelan, when did you become so aggressive..? )))

Last edited by Chelan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : So, why does font size work in preview but not in the actual message?)
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

"Shovin' me from behind is attackin' me, ya damn yipin' Lillipup," Setzer sneered, cracking his knuckles and rising from the bench to loom over Chelan. He batted at Chelan's pointed finger and snorted rudely at him. "But ya really are a mouthy little brat, aren't ya? Next time I'll remember to aim for yer jaw! Or maybe..." He grabbed the younger boy by his collar and leered down at him. "Maybe I oughta just break it right now, eh?!"

{{Chelan noooo run away while you still can you have a chance at happiness you have a future don't let Setzy push your buttons he's just a cute ol' shark boy just go askjdhakdjhasd I'm so ashamed *Flings self into the sun*}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tox Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:16 am

Tox glanced over at the ... fight? Deciding it be best not to get involved since he couldn't defend himself for shit. The boy scooted over to Kucheat and nudged her, doing his best to avoid any contact with the Jaws that he loved oh so much~! "Is there any food here?"
Tox
Tox

EXP : 7

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh, finally got the courage to ask?" Kucheat asked, giving a friendly smile. Jaws noticed Tox and appeared to lick his lips. Of course Kucheat didn't see that action. "'Course we do, wouldn't be a party without poisonous food, am I right?" She asked, snickering at her lie. "I'm kidding, the food's safe, it's over there," Kucheat pointed to the table of food.

She then noticed that old guy and the weakling. "Yikes, better go and stop that before I get sued," she groaned. "Be right back, Wimp." Jaws growled under his breath at Tox while descending with Kucheat.

"Hey, old fart!" Kucheat called, clearly having a annoyed expression on her face. "Back off, leave the weakling alone, ya brute!" Jaws sneered at the shark dude with SASS defense. This was probably stupid and unneeded but someone here needs to be a good hostess.

"Now, would you mind putting down the injured kid before I get injured too?" Kucheat asked, raising a brow. She leaned closer with hands on her hips. Kuch was clearly going to get in a fight but at least she'd get recognized from being somewhat heroic.

((NO KUCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING. STOP. ABORT MISSION YOU'RE WAY TOO UNSEXY TO BATTLE SEZTER.))
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:22 am

Chelan yelped when Setzer grabbed him by his collar. Those teeth were now way too close. Really, too close. Looked quite a lot intimidating now. Aaa, maybe this wasn't such a good idea? Well, at least he wouldn't die. Probably. It would just hurt a lot.

Chelan could feel himself go a little weak in the knees at being handled like this. "Freaking scary idiot is just a brute" But, he couldn't really back down now that the tall boy was threatening to break his jaw. Raising his hands up, he in turn started to pull Setzer's cheeks. "Let me go! And I am not a mouthy brat you.. you Mankey!" Only after doing it, did he realize that it really wasn't a smart thing to do if you didn't want the guy to beat you up.

He was trying to get out of Setzer's hold, now about to use desperate measures, when the party's hostess came forward and called him a weakling. Narrowing his eyes, he threw a glare towards Kucheat, miffed about being called that. So he was shorter and lean, not everybody was freakishly tall and athletic. And besides.."Who are you calling a kid?!" She didn't look that old herself! He had stopped struggling against Setzer, almost completely forgetting the dangerous person in front of him.

((Lame answer is lame. Goddamnyou internet connection! And you have to be sexy to battle Setzer? oAo I am sorry, I didn't know *drags Chelan away for a make-over* Would a corset be good enough? And Chelan was practically asking for it, stupid little cutie-pie he is. *waves flag* GO SETZER GO!!! =v=b ))
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:45 am

"Mankeys are actually really good fighters so thanks, but don't think catering to my ego is gonna make me go easy on ya." Setzer was deciding whether to actually break Chelan's jaw or just start off by socking him in the stomach, when the little Mawile girl came up and started yammering at him. It was more of the same generic "I'm-clearly-not-cut-out-for-taking-you-on-my-own-but-I'll-bluster-about-so-people-think-I'm-brave-and-possibly-fool-you-with-my-bluff-hopefully-someone-strong-will-cut-in-and-save-my-hide-soon" nagging that most pipsqueaks did when they wanted his attention. Blah blah blah you're older than my 12 years so you must be an old man, blah blah blah it's my party and I'll cry if I want to, blah blah blah don't pick on the weak-

Oh wait, that was a good one! Setzy arched an eyebrow at Chelan and made a tsking noise. "Oh wow kid, ya even need this elementary school kid to fight yer battles for ya? What is she, like, twelve? And even she thinks yer a weakling? Oh geez, if even the little tyke with the loud mouth thinks yer pathetic, that... that is just so sad....And yer just gonna let her talk to ya like that and everything...? Ouch...."

{{What are you guys talking about ahahaha don't go catering to Setzer's ego you don't need to be sexy to fight clearly ahahahahaha Q7Q}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am

"Whoa whoa whoa, I only called you a 'weakling' so that I could get the old man's attention," Kucheat explained, avoiding any misunderstandings after catching that glance the victim made. "AND, everyone here are somewhat kids, what am I supposed to say? Let the older kid go?" Kucheat asked, raising a brow. She stopped the shenanigans and got serious.

"Is age really a matter?"
The mawile asked in a scoff. She ignored the 'Tyke with the loud mouth' insult. "I bet you can't even win battling two kids, throwing all those insults," Kucheat smirked a mischievous smile. She knew that something like this was going to happen, which is why she's playing dirty, but somewhat fair. "But, it's seems like you're just bragging, are you going to let a little girl keep on insulting you?"

((Whoops I accidentally made Kuch make prankish trap hidden everywhere. HOPE YOU GUISE DON'T MIND.))
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:19 pm

"A Magikarp then" Chelan replied nastily. Those were infamous about their ability to fight. And he definitely wasn't trying to feed the others ego, because from what he had seen he was sure it was already big enough. He gave a withering look towards the girl. It didn't really help that she explained why she had called him a weakling - the logic in that escaped Chelan - the damage was already done. Setzer had already gotten an idea about it. Turning his gaze towards Setzer, Chelan grimaced. "I did not ask her for help, or anyone else. And I am not like you, going around and bullying little kids. I am sure you do that on your spare time. And besides, she is only talking, not doing anything"

Chelan raised an eyebrow when he heard what Kucheat blabbered about. First, she called both of them kids, and now she was challenging a guy who was, what, two times as tall as she? And was pulling him along for the ride? Ah, no thank you, he was already going to get stomped to the ground. He really didn't want to get the same dish twice. But he couldn't let the girl get hurt either. Sighing, he warily looked what the guy looming over him would do. "I am so going to regret this"

((What am I writing about? Can't even think straight ZzzZZZzz))
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:49 pm

"So what, ya get to be the Magikarp while I'm the Mankey? Yeah, that's an apt enough description of what's about to go down," Setzer told Chelan with a condescending smirk. The Mawile was yapping again, but he didn't even bother listening to her this time. He instead tightened his grip on Chelan's collar and lifted him off the ground just enough to make the boy have to stand on tip toe; it would be uncomfortable and distracting for him to remain like that for long. "But oh, suddenly yer a little kid now, izzat it? So what's this girl scout to ya anyway, yer wittle girlfriend? Izzat why yer tryin' to defend her, even though everyone and their mother already knows yer prolly the weakest person here? I mean, if the damn tiny tot's gonna lay it all bare, no sense tryin' to act brave now, right?"

{{I'm not going to have Setzy hit anyone without permission, that's just rude and also godmodding? I can have him leave so the party isn't ruined, I know he's such a jerkface right now... ; u; }}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tox Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 am

He furrowed his brows at her joke, not quite getting it-- oh wait. Right. "That was hilarious," he replied with a friendly smirk tugging at the corners of his lips; whatever the hell a friendly smirk was.
Tox nodded at Kucheat, hastily gave Jaws the finger and made his way over to the table which apparently had food on it.
Tox
Tox

EXP : 7

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum