PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Party

+8
Setzer
Daichi Endo
soul
Ronili
Vince
Bailey
Tomokigi Kiro
Kucheat
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Party

Post  Chelan Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:08 am

Chelan returned the hug a bit surprised, but chuckled at the bubbly greeting "I have been fine, a bit bored maybe" he answered to her question. As Ronili introduced -well, somewhat, kind of hard when you didn't know the other persons name- the boy from Rekuza, Chelan raised an eyebrow. She didn't know him but was still trying to make a conservation, even if the boy looked like he would rather be anywhere else? Kind of admirable... Or stupid. Chelan wasn't sure which one.

When the Sharpedo answered snidely to Ronilis attempt to be nice, Chelan narrowed his eyes and frowned. "There is no need to be rude, guy from Rekuza" he said and crossed his arms, glancing at Ronili who was bravely making another attempt at conservation. When she introduced him too, Chelan waved cheekily at the boy. He was getting annoyed by them being here? Fine, Chelan wouldn't go anywhere. This is what he would get for being obnoxious. He would irritate the boy the whole time he was here. Or attempt to, he didn't know what would make the other tick. Yet.

And it wasn't like he could just leave poor Ronili alone with the guy.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 am

Kim was on a jog when she saw people gathering around park. Since she was still officially recovering from the poisoning that Pepper had caused she decided to take a break from the jog. She saw some familiar people and some new people she had never seen.
She noticed that Chelan and Ronili were talking to a guy who looked like a deliquent. And she remembered that the guy was the rude one from the pools! She had never got a word from him. She decided to be on Chelan's and Ronili's side if a fight would break lose. She walked to them and said: "Is there some kind of problem?"
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm

{ oof... mega late reply... Let's see if I can find a way to jump back in.... }

He smiled at Kucheat and gave her a pat on the head. "I suppose people just can't resist my charm!" he said jokingly. He then began to sort of survey the area as if to mediate. Needless to say, the party filled up rather quickly as it soon became crowded. There were plenty of students he recognized although most he had never spoken too. Soon enough, there was a small gathering of students who seemed to be rather... irritated to say the least. Bailey meandered his way over considering he wasn't sensing any hostility from either party. From the looks of it, Kim was trying to sort things out so he might as well help her out. Once Kim asked if there was a problem, Bailey seemed to have popped up behind her with a calm yet bright smile.

"I certainly hope not," he replied as if to insinuate the need for the students to not cause any trouble.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 pm

"Blu? I know her! I'm in her music club!" Kucheat explained with a excited expression that she knew someone Daichi did. "Well as long no one fighting I'm pretty happy! I better-" before Kucheat knew it, she saw a group of people arguing or something. She gave a scoff at the image and stood up. "Well I might as well spice up the party," Kucheat huffed as she walked to the picnic table.

Out of nowhere she got out a microphone, which was connected to a wire to the speakers in the trees. 'Maybe I shoulda wore a cool looking hat, the mawile tapped on mic to test it out. The sound of tapping filled the party, hopefully getting everyone's attention. "Greetings invited and uninvited people!" she announced in a cool tone. "Don't worry you can still stay," she added with a snicker. "As every boring party, we got some little games you're allowed to play. Most of them are competition like, y'know like running, swimming, eatting, you get the point." Kucheat then turned to grab a table that was mobile, it was hidden behind a tree.

She swiped the covering that hid what was under the table and revealed loads of goodies and prizes. Expensive prizes, Kucheat turned back to the mic with her amused smirk. "The winner of any games usually gets a prize here from the table, any questions?"
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Ronili quickly turned to look at Kucheat, forgetting the people she had been talking to. "Games?! Yay!" she squealed jumping up and down. Turning twords the grou she had been talking to she blurted out "Who wants to join me?!"
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi Endo Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Daichi looked on "heh this will be very interesting at least im not going to joining these games, i should probably watch" Daichi smiled watching the people probably getting ready for the games. "is there anything I can do to help?"
Daichi Endo
Daichi Endo

EXP : 49
Region : sinnoh

http://kikipandablossom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tox Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 pm

(Blu's dead guise haha ))

Tox had seen flyers around the school about a party or something stupid like that. He thought it'd be a good idea to make some friends, not that he wanted friends or anything. Okay maybe a little. The frog approached the crowd, adjusting the collar of his shirt nervously.
"Is this the stupid Summer party" he asked rudely, crossing his arms.
Tox
Tox

EXP : 7

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Kucheat couldn't help but over hear the call out. Jaws gave a growl at the newcomer but Kucheat gave a devious glance. "Why yes, this is the stupid Summer Party, well known as the more boring party." She joked as she tossed the microphone between her hands, Jaws was satisfied at the joke.

Kucheat turned her head from the mic to reply to Daichi. "Nah, me and Jaws got this covered. Thanks though, Dai," she replied before returning to speak.

"Any other insults, call outs, or 'can I go to the bathroom please'? Good." Kucheat pointed the mic at Ronili before going on to her next statement. "Anyone who wants a prize, some fun, or self esteem. Gather round the hyperactive kid here and prepare to get bruises, I got a hostess's job to do!"

((Quick reply is quick))
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 am

Kim eyed the Sharpedo kid suspiciously, when Bailey came to sort things up too. And then turned to listen the hostess when she started to speak. 'Running! Oh that one I could totally win!' She though to herself while listening and noticed that Ronili was also ready for games.
Then she heard another rude kid who had just come to the party and stared him intensively - was he going to be a problem too..? Kim had never seen him before. Looked like a rich kid - which would make him a rekuza kid, but Kim wanted to be sure so she shouted after Kucheat had replied to the Croagunk kid: "Hey! New kid! Where are you from!?"

((XD I know where Tox is from, but for the record Kim doesn't...))
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi Endo Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 am

Daichi laughed "okay but if you do ill be here" Daichi resume playing his guitar but kept watch to see who is going to games. Daichi watched as the excited hoppip jumping up and down "well i have a feeling this is going to be very interesting Kucheat"
Daichi Endo
Daichi Endo

EXP : 49
Region : sinnoh

http://kikipandablossom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tox Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Tox glanced up and noticed it was only Kucheat and that god damn son of a mouth, Jaws. He opened his mouth to say something but was quickly cut off with an unfamiliar voice. What -- ? Was everyone so rude here? He couldn't complain though, that would make him a hypocrite... whatever. Tox swung around to the source of the voice and narrowed his eyes, "From bloody Krypton" he growled sarcastically.

What friendly gijinkas we all have TuT b ))
Tox
Tox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Kucheat eyed the crowd, then spoke up again. "Well I guess we got enough hyperactive people..." she muttered through the mic. She eyed the track that she planned to use for the racing bit of the game, "For those of you who actually want to compete in the games, we're starting with the race. I gotta remind you guys that this is for fun, not some brutal contest. So I don't want any blood on the scene~" Kucheat pointed over at the track that circled around and it looked like a long run but the prizes made it worth it.

She placed the mic on the table as she dug in one of the open crates to find flags for the race.

((If you guys are online and bored, I'm totally on the chat and open to do silly roleplays
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ more shameless advisement~ ))
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

Kim looked confused. "What is bloody Krypton?" Kim asked. 'Is he provoking me?' She thought and eyed him suspiciously.. 'Is this whole party filled with juvenile offenders?' She sighed and stared the frog.
She was really ready for a fight if one would break up, but then she thought something else. "Hey frog, you and me, on the track, now!" She shouted and pointed her finger at him. Then she eyed the sharpedo kid too. "Are you going to be a problem?" she asked again.

((Eterna srsly - you are ignoring Kim!!! >:I))
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tox Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 pm

"O-oi! who you calling frog?! You bloody turkey--!" he snapped back, gritting his teeth in frustration. Oh. This was going to be a problem. Tox was hopeless at running, he would get his arse kicked for sure.
"Tch. Wh-what makes you think I'm gonna race you..." he muttered, starting to act like some submissive wuss.
Tox
Tox

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 pm

"Come on guys there's no need to fight!" Ronili said laughing nervously. "It's just for fun! Don't ruin the party for everyone else."

"Kim don't you see you're trying to prevent fights when you're actually just egging people on to get into a fight? So everyone calm down! And besides!" she said running over to the prize table "look at the cool prizes!" She says holding up and hugging a big stuffed buneary.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 am

Zori fixed her blue dress and looked back at the long vaporeon tail. Now she was shure that it was good idea to play with her illusion ability and change into a Vaporeon.
She looked around the place, she noticed some familiar faces and some new ones, then she walked slowly in.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:05 am

Jaws snickered at the scene, mostly at Tox's attempt to be all tough. Kucheat gave Jaws a look of annoyance, then the snicker died down. "So, Tox and Kim up first at running? Any objections? No? Good."

She then walked on over to the track with the mic in hand, "Alllrighty then~ May the contestants get ready? And may the watchers watch?" Kucheat asked through the mic with a excited smile. As everyone got in their place, she held a foghorn to blow as a announcement to start running. But she waited until everyone was still.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:59 pm

( Sorry guys but I won't be rping for the next week I'm leaving arround 4 tomorrow morning to go on a missions trip to Baja, Mexico! I might be able to reply in the morning but after that I'll be gone until next Saturday!)
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 pm

It was pretty hard going, but Setzer managed to keep a completely straight face. He was laughing on the inside though, seriously. All it took was one sarcastic jab, and all of the Teokis losers came to swarm en masse. Some gangly girl appeared out of nowhere, ready to white knight for the first two; Setzer ignored her completely, because girls were never a challenge (too weak). A man who had to be a Teokis teacher came to see what all the commotion was about, but nothing was even happening yet, so Setzer ignored him too. A Croagunk boy arrived, and things actually looked like they might get interesting, when suddenly everyone was scattering as quickly as they had crowded over, to go play... running games. Wow, what a riveting, exciting party this was becoming. What fun. What excitement. Setzer was glad he had wandered over here in his tired curiosity. It had been well worth the effort; racing, woohoo! So not like elementary school at all! Oh the maturity of Teokis high schoolers, so awe-inspiring!

"There are... no words..." Setzer snorted to himself, and pulled out his Pokegear. He had to get some pictures and share them with Fran and the guys. This. Was. Rich.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Tox Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 am

"YES! One big fat objection!" Tox yelled, throwing his hands up like a spastic helicopter... or something stupid like that. His protests were effectively ignored. Tox groaned and trudged over to the start line, knowing he was going to embarrass himself. He considered digging a hole and dying in it but decided against it.
On the up side maybe he would burn some calories... whatever the hell calories are.
Tox
Tox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 am

Kim walked to the start line, while being pretty angry at Setzer who had just got some kinda device and grinning to himself. Kim didn't even notice that Tox was trying to object.
She came to the start line and when the race was about to begin she remembered that she had left the tap on. She gasped and started to run and never looked back since she was worried about water damage. She was gone in split second leaving just dust cloud behind.

((so technically Tox wins by walkover. And guys have fun with the rp - I will leave the rest to you. I had fun :D~))
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tox Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:32 am

Tox just stared at the disappearing figure, then blinked, followed by more staring. The chick just kind of, ran away. "HAH! I knew you couldn't beat my awesome piece of arse!" he managed to shout, before Kim disappeared completely. The arrogant boy crossed his arms, letting out a satisfied huff.
Tox
Tox

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 am

Chelan blinked in confusion when Ronili disappeared to see what kind of prizes there was for the games and Kim who had appeared suddenly, left just as quickly before Chelan even managed to say hello. From what he had gathered, Kim was going to take part to a running competition with another boy that Chelan didn't know -who didn't look that happy about it and hadn't he said no? Didn't Kim hear him?- before she had suddenly bailed out.

Shrugging, Chelan sat on the bench next to the guy from Rekuza 'Should really find out his name, it's annoying to call him that..' and plopped his head on his hands. He looked over to what the boy next to him was doing, to see that he was fiddling with his Pokégear and seemed amused. He pounted -why was he so amused now if he was irritated just a moment ago?- and tried to see what he was doing.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:38 pm

The announcer stood confused as Kim took off. Then glanced at the over confident frog, and shrugged. "Well folks, it looks like Tox here won. Amazingly." Kucheat then gestured to the table of cool prizes. "Will the winner come up and nab a prize?"

"As this guy here gets his prize, anyone else up for a run? Or... Swim?" the mawile asked deviously, staring at the convenient pool she somehow brought along. "I'm sure the shark from Rezuka might be interested," Kucheat stated, glancing at the trouble maker. "Who else here is a water type? Or can swim?"
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 am

Zori came near when Kucheat mentioned about swimming. "I would like to take part in swimming competition." She said and once more looked at her tail, the illusion worked perfectly and now when she was going to swim the Vaporeon look might help her a bit, but if not, she will look nice in the water.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum