PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teokis Boys Dorm

+5
Vince
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Chelan
Mikel Newth
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Teokis Boys Dorm - Page 5 Empty Re: Teokis Boys Dorm

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Tomokigi sighs "I'm sorry this is not it" He looks around the messy room "Whoa this room is messy"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 am

Looking up to Mikel with srious eyes, Chelan replied "As a matter of fact, I cannot survive without that necklace" Looking back to his hands, he started to fold the clothes on the floor, just have something to do. Staying quiet for a while, he then stopped again. Tilting his head back he looked at the ceiling.

"If I get too far away from it, I will start growing weaker... And eventually die." Suchs a gloomy subject, why couldn't that blasted piece of jewelry come around?! Getting up, he glanced at Mikel from the corner of his eye. "So if you wouldn't mind helping me...?"

FFFFF Chelan, why are you so.. so.. GRAH
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Tomokigi Started to pick up some clothes off the floor "Can i help?" He smiles then continues to pick up the clothes. He sees some girly looking clothes but doesn't care. "If i let my room get this messy, my mom would kill me." He laughs
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 am

Mikel meets Chelan's serious gaze with suprision. 'You have to be kidding me. Being bound to a necklace sound more like a story line from a fantasy book rather than reality.' "That's impossible, you're practically saying that you can't let go of that necklace. That's dangerous!" Mikel exclaimed.
Mikel obeyed as Chelan asked for help once more. He blobbed on the floor near Chelan and absentmindedly started to go through the drawer. "Now, does this mean you can't leave the dorms while you can't locate the necklace?" 'That sounds low', he thought.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:46 am

"Yes, it is dangerous... But there is some really strange abilities we get in exhange.. " Chelan muttered while quiqly putting some of his underwear away before the strange kind could get to them. When had he entered the room anyway? "And no, I can't leave the dorm before I find that necklace"

In growing frustration, he stood up and kicked the drawer, barely missing Mikels face in the process. Crying out in pain -maybe kicking the drawer hadn't been a good idea..- he jumped on one foot, cursing silently.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Tomokigi rolls his eyes at the starame "if you stuff them in there it won't fit" he starts to fold some of the clothes he had collected off the floor. he sighs knowing that he is going to have to fold all his clothes. "Its easier to fit them if you fold them"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:31 pm

((Hnn...))

Chelan was walking along the hall of the dorm, playing with the necklace that had been found from one of the most obvious places - under the bed. He was kind of feeling bad for acting the way he had while it had been missing... But he was not going to admit that. Chelan might have been a bit melodramatic... But only maybe.

Sighing, Chelan flopped into a chair in the cafeteria. 'Maybe I should apologise..' he tought and slumped futher into the chair.

My baby needs more interaction with people... And it is kinda dead here..?

Last edited by Chelan Vesper on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Anyone alive?)
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5