PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Boulevard

+5
Nero Amherst
~Trixy-*
Kazuki
Setzer
Zori
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

LaRousse City Boulevard - Page 7 Empty Re: LaRousse City Boulevard

Post  BLU Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:51 am

They arrived at a small crepe shop. "Ehehe..well it would be fun wouldn't it? And I have to train for the battle tourney!" she explained. "Oh no no I'll pay for it" she smiled.
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94
Region : Hoenn

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi Endo Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:57 pm

"hmm i guess it would be fun to battle once in awhile" Daichi chuckled a bit. " are you sure you don't want me to pay?"
Daichi Endo
Daichi Endo

EXP : 49
Region : sinnoh

http://kikipandablossom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:42 am

"Oh yeah!! After eating we'll battle" Blu suggested with a big smile. She bought a strawberry crepe and turned to Daichi, "Its okay I'll pay for them~ so what do you want?"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi Endo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 am

" ill take a strawberry cake" Daichi smiled at Blu " then after we are done, then yes we'll battle"
Daichi Endo
Daichi Endo

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 am

[Sorry for the ultra late reply >n<;;]

After ordering, Blu wolfed down her crepe pretty quick. "Oh yeah~ This crepe will be me the energy to defeat you haha!" she grinned. She impatiently waited for Daichi to finish up, she was excited for the battle.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi Endo Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 am

Daichi chuckled a bit and ate his strawberry cake quickly as his can seeing how Blu was pumped up to fight him. He finished his cake " So are you ready to battle?"
Daichi Endo
Daichi Endo

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 am

Blu licked the spoon clean and looked up at Daichi, "You bet I am! So~ lets head over to the battle tower" Blu exclaimed. She jumped out of her seat and skipped to the door.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi Endo Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Daichi laughed while following Blu to the battle tower
Daichi Endo
Daichi Endo

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 pm

{{Things seem a bit quiet here, so this is as good a place as any to jump back into the forums, eh? Q7Q}}

It was another gloriously sunny Saturday afternoon, and the boulevard was bustling with Pokemon and gijinka enjoying the sights, the shops, and the acrobats and band playing underneath the shade of the trees. Just a short ways from the band, sitting all alone on a bench, a young Sharpedo was not enjoying the day, or the sights, or the music. No, he couldn't enjoy himself, for you see, he had a pesky little Scraggy clinging to the side of his head.

Setzer had wanted to sit back and relax, and enjoy his time back in LaRousse City by taking it easy, being lazy for once. He had wandered around for a bit, gotten some ramen for lunch, and was just coming through the boulevard, thinking of which smoothie he could get to drink, when he saw the little Scraggy. It was smaller than your average Scraggy, maybe a foot and a half tall, quite the wimpy sort. Setzy had intended to pass it by without a thought. As he went on his way though, the little punk of a Pokemon Headbutted him from behind.

Now, young Borgia's always been a hard-headed sort of punk, but that Pokemon must've been made of something more thick, because it managed to give Setzy quite the headache. Naturally the young Sharpedo pummeled the little monster into the ground. He went into a shop to get a Wepear smoothie, hoping he'd seen the last of that darn thing. Unfortunately, he hadn't.

The Scraggy had jumped Setzy the moment he came out of the shop, and had been clinging to the side of his head ever since. The blue haired youth had been trying to get the Pokemon off of him for a good half hour, with no luck. So now, he was just sitting on a bench, cursing his luck and sipping his smoothie.

"Well, it ain't LaRousse if sumthin' ain't latched onto me..." Setzy muttered sarcastically to himself, tugging at the rubbery skin of the Pokemon. It huffed as if replying.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Kazuki walked along the boulevard, yawning out a huge yawn. It has been many days since he had last been here, remembering the event when Daltov, Kaiser and his girlfriend were here. Remembering his many illusions he played out that day. But these days, things were quiet...so very quiet, nothing ever went on, nothing ever played out, it was boring and he wished the board of educations held some events already, or the Battle Tower had some massive tournament that would call in all the strong fighters from near and wide. But no, it was quiet like living in a small village...

Not long after, passing by a smoothie shop and stopped dead in his tracks. He scented a rather familiar scent, a scent he would never forget, a scent that was buried so deep in his nose, he could almost feel the person's body and hear his voice~ ...voice? Wait, he did hear a voice, it was Setzy~ It had to be, only his voice he could catch clearly in any crowded or noisy area. He sniffed, catching Setzer's lingering scent and followed it, but before he caught sight of the big Sharpedo, someone bumped into him, and he almost fell backwards but caught himself before losing his balance. But somehow he ended up with a scar on his arm, where the person bumped into him. It was bleeding a bit, but nothing too serious and he went back to searching for his lover~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 am

Setzer was still sitting on the bench grumbling to himself when he caught the all too familiar scent of blood. The Sharpedo in him perked up in hunger, but he managed to keep himself in check. He recognized that blood. From all those battles they had (and all of the times Kazuki would bite or cut himself just to get under Setzer's skin)...

"Well, speak of the devil..." Setzer smirked wryly, turning and spotting Kazuki. Seemed the Teokis had just bumped into an Ursarang, and had caught a scratch from the burly gijinka's sharp claws. "Damn klutz, I can't leave him alone for a second..." Standing up, the young punk smirked despite himself. He would never say it out loud, but he had missed seeing Kazuki.

The Scraggy didn't take too kindly to the sudden lack of attention. With a huff of irritation, it whapped Setzy on the gills under his eye. Setzer swore loudly, suddenly distracted again by the relentlessly stubborn Pokemon. "W-What the hell, ya little bastard!" Not even realizing that his yelling was causing a scene, Setzer began yanking at the Scraggy's tail, swearing a blue streak as the little thing clung to his face with the tenacity of a barnacle to a ship.

Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 am

Kazuki scratched his head as he locked eyes with the Shapedo, catching what he had said. Klutz? No way~ he was watching where he was going, but that bear came out of no where, it wasn't his fault~ Then something yellow and small caught his eyes as he got closer, people seem to stop and stare at Setzer and the tiny pokemon creature, he wove the crowd of people that seem to form around the Shapedo. Getting annoyed, he created an illusion in the eyes of everyone around, making it seem like all was normal and the people started to disperse.

"You always attract the strangest things huh Setzy~?" Kazuki laughed as he got closer to the two. "Its strange to see Unova pokemon all the here...especially if its wild.." he murmured, recognizing the pokemon Scraggy. In fact it was too unreal to see them, first he saw Lampents in the forest outside LaRousse and now this little guy? Why did they come all the way here? Was something going on in the Unova Region? He shook the thought away, looking back at the boy trying to get a scraggy off his face.

"You need help~?" Kazuki teased, snickering with amusement~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Setzer scowled over at Kazuki as his lover approached. "I attract-?! Well, I attracted you, so I guess ya got a point then. Damn idiot." The Scraggy seemed to get riled up again that Setzer was more interested in Kazuki's arrival than itself, so it whapped him right on the nose. He swore and managed to grab its scrawny little hand, and was finally able to pull the Pokemon off off his face. Undeterred, the Scraggy latched itself around his wrist with a huff.

Well, at least it wasn't clinging to his face anymore. Setzer had to tell himself this multiple times as he let out a deep, irritated breath. Then he returned his sullen gaze to Kazuki. "Oi, yer the one who has about a dozen pets or whatever, right? Ya love Pokemon so much, get this little monster offa me. I don't know why this punk's so clingy, but I'm about to punt his little arse straight into the nearest trash can I see." Setzy would much rather spend time with Kazuki and relax not that he'd ever admit that, but he couldn't very well do any relaxing with this little guy on his arm growling away at the world.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Kazuki chuckled, "yea~ you got something pretty strong to attract the strangest of creatures huh~?" he snickered since he, was the strangest of all~ A freaking pedophile of a teacher with issues and one that molests almost all his male students. Not that he's been doing that, now that he had a shapedo to harass till his heart's content. He studied the scraggy, laughing when it tired to hit Setzy again for some attention.

"Well, for me to get him off...he has to actually like me, but.." Kazuki started, seeing just how clingy the little guy was. "He seems to reaaaally like you~" he finished. After a short moment, he opened up his bag, looking for a couple of pokemon treats he would feed the pokemon back at Teokis. "If feeding him don't work...well, I could always have Ren send over a Chatot and make him sleep~" he snickered and took out some pokemon treats, offering some to the clingy scraggy.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 am

The Scraggy eyeballed the treats warily at first, as if suspicious of some sort of a trap. It sniffed at the air a few times, and began to look torn. Should it grab for one of those treats, or stay stubbornly clinging to it's victim? It huffed in frustration, then gave Kazuki a pitiful sort of look. Maybe it could have both, if this new victim was willing to feed it...?

"Really likes me, huh? Yeah right, lil' bugger's just waitin' for an opportunity to try and headbutt me again, no doubt..." Setzer grumbled half-heartedly. Though he still complained, he was really just glad to have the Pokemon off of his face. He wondered how long the little annoyance would keep this game up though. What was this particular Pokemon doing around here anyway? Scraggy weren't common in city environments like this. Hell, they weren't even from this region, so what was this one doing here? Was it someone's pet? Did it get separated, lost from its master? Had it been abandoned? It didn't have a collar or anything, but maybe it had one of those pet tracking chips? "Maybe I should take this stupid thing to a Pokemon Center, or a shelter or somethin'..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 am

Seeing the stubborn Scraggy eye-balling his treats, but not letting go, he started to entice it by wiggling the treats left and right slowly in front of its face. But Kazuki couldn't help but think the little guy was stubbornly cute~ ...like a certain someone he knew and he ended up chuckling softly.

"Hnmm...Well it says here.." Kazuki suddenly had a pokemon book in his hand, "It headbutts who ever makes eye contact with it..." he said, looking at Scraggy, then Setzer. He was silent for a short moment, "You...you must have ticked it off~" he murmured, looking at Setz suspiciously, but then...Setzer's eyes was pretty darn intimidating... "Well, anyway, maybe its better we bring it to a Pokemon Center, let them take care of it, after all...There shouldn't be any wild Scraggies in LaRousse.." he said, remembering his home town and how any pokemon from other regions were very rare and usually not seen at all.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm

"I didn't do a damn thing! How was I supposed to know the damn pest would get riled up just from eye contact?! Stupid lizard...!" Setzer huffed as the Scraggy pawed at the treats cautiously, immediately going back to clinging to the Sharpedo's arm, wary of a trap. Setzer huffed, too irritated by the Pokemon to even pay it attention any more. He rubbed the back of his neck in irritation and looked around, trying to remember in which direction was the Pokemon Center.

At Kazuki's comment about wild Scraggies in LaRousse, the young Rekuza student scowled, nodding absent-mindedly. "Ya got a point, I guess. S'not the only Pokemon around that doesn't exactly belong. Those Woobats hidin' out in the woods..." He frowned, wondering what was up some more. Was there some sort of mass migration going on that he wasn't aware of? Maybe he should watch the news...?
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Kazuki gave up trying to entice the pokemon into eating the treats which were home made Poffins by Ren. He popped one in his mouth and gave the rest to Setzer. "You feed it~" he said after he swallowed and then looked at the direction of where the Pokemon Center was. Walking towards it.

"And not just those Woobats, I saw Lampents in the forest outside LaRousse, the one near Rekuza on the far side...Its the weird one with Rumous about finding candies on Halloween Night.." Kazuki told the Shapedo boy, remembering that night he and Ren went to invistagate. "I'd like to think nothing is going on in the Unova Region..." he sighed, seeing the Pokemon Center in View.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:45 pm

"Jaws, stay. I can't afford to let anyone see me or you!" someone whispered harshly. It was a voice that belonged to the mawile, Kucheat. "Puh lease, it's not like they're gonna recognize me," someone scoffed. It was a male voice, probably belonged to a 16 year old, it also sounded somewhat charming for a odd reason. "Oh sure, they're not going to notice that a huge pair of jaws that hung from my head disappeared," Kucheat groaned in annoyance.

"Well, either way, it gives me a chance to admire some of your buddies," the mysterious voice said mischievously. "YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!" Kucheat exclaimed, letting a light red cover her face. "You insulting everyone, preventing me lie, and hogging ice cream was enough!" Kucheat growled, jabbing a finger to the older guy's chest. He wore a orange collared shirt, and a black vest that belonged to Kucheat. While she was wearing her summer outfit which contained a orange and white striped tank top and shorts.

((WELP. Since no one posted in this thread I thought I can use this for a planned out rp~ You can still join in and all.))
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Chelan walked hurriedly towards a cafe. He was going to meet his brother there today and he was almost late. (His brother had put a strict dressing code for this meeting, the fashion geek. "Nothing black, if you are going to wear a skirt, then wear knee socks. Otherwise, wear those baggy pants. And that shirt I bought you last time") Nathaniel had come all the way from Kanto to see him and he wasn't even there yet and they had been supposed to meet - Chelan sneaked a look from a nearby clock - five minutes ago. Shit, he was never going to hear the end of it from Nate. He could already imagine his brother all teary eyed and dramatic "I came all the way from Kanto and you are late! How cruel of you! Don't you love your brother anymore?" and the would proceed to cling to him. Ugh. That would be just like him.

Just as he was about to step into the cafe, he heard a familiar voice. Where had he heard it before? It sounded like they were arguing with someone... Biting his lip, Chelan glanced at the cafe. He was already late "It wouldn't hurt to just take a peek whats happening... Nate is going to be clingy anyway" he thought and looked into the alley where he heard the noises.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Kucheat didn't notice the peeking Chelan, but Jaws could. He shot a glare at the familiar kid, and a mischievous grin, showing off his sharp teeth. Kucheat noticed the action and had her face turned into a worried expression. "Jaws! Don't you dare-" before Kucheat could grab Jaws, he prepared to jump on Chelan. And tried to pin him.

"Jaws!" Kucheat growled as she tried to pull the used to be pair of jaws off of her friend. "C'mon! I wanted social contact!" Jaws laughed, refusing Kucheat's grasp. After successfully pulling Jaws off of him, Kucheat turned to Chelan. "I am so sorry, Chelan!" She apologized frantically.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:47 pm

When he looked into the alley, Chelan noticed a familiar looking girl. Who was she again? The one that hold the party... As he thought about it, he noticed the boy she was arguing with glare at him. Why would he do that? He hadn't even done anything?! He was about to walk back to the cafe, but before he could do that, he was pinned to the ground by the boy that had been glaring him. "Uwa-!"

Dazed, Chelan lay on the ground for a while "What just happened?" before sitting up. Rubbing his head, he looked at the pair warily trough his bangs "It's okay... I guess" He looked at his clothes which were now somewhat dirty. "Hmm... Nate is going to have great time teasing me about what could have happened.." Sighing, he slowly got up. "So, who is this?" he asked. He couldn't remember the girls name, and he was pretty sure that he was missing something else too..
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Kucheat turned to Jaws, then at Chelan. She scratched her head nervously, ignoring the fact that her friend didn't hang from her head anymore. "Pssh, see Kuch? No one even recognizes me!" The older boy snickered, Kucheat sighed. "He's... um.... Jaws," Kucheat introduced while stretching her arm out for Chelan to grab and help pull up.

She wasn't used to introducing Jaws as a.... separate person. "And you were that damsel in distress back at the party right?" Jaws asked with a playful smirk. "Drop the topic Jaws," She growled at him. "But I-" Drop it." Jaws raised his new arms in defense and stopped speaking. "Again, I'm sorry about that, are you at least okay?" she asked.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7