PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 am

"Holy crap..." Ryan said. He was bleeding. A lot. But he smiled anyway, he didn't want to worry anyone. "Yeah I could use a bandage or something." The blood wouldn't stop for a while, so he needed something over it. He saw the faces of the people around him and chuckled. "I'm not going to die. I'm used to this kind of stuff. Don't worry, don't worry!" In reality, he was a little mad at the Sharpedo. It's not like it was his fault the wind pushed him. But what could he do now? The sharpedo had teeth, which could hurt Ryan a lot.

[ Go kiss Ryan's booboo, Setzy. LOLOL. Just kidding, he's ok. QuQ ]
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 am

{{I'll make him do it Ryan, don't tempt me!! QAQ J/k, j/k}}

Setzer bumped into the very girl he met at the gym before. Truth be told, it was probably his fault for not watching where he was going, but he snarled at her anyway. He could still smell the blood, and it was driving him into a wild frenzy. He was tempted to go back there and just...

No, he'd go to the cafeteria. Surely they had meat there. Something bloody rare sounded good right about now... With a side of candied yams...

{{ /gag}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 am

(( Setzy better not >_> xDD ))

"Need this?"

Callahan glanced up to the Nidorina gijinka towering over his crouched body. He smiled politely and shook his head, " 'et won' do much. I'll just let 'em 'ave my shirt. T'ank ya, though." He grasped the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his muscled frame until it crossed at his arms. His claws were long and blunt, but still sharp enough to puncture a hole in the bottom of his shirt and tear through until he had a nice bandaged strip. He repeated the process to have a secondary strip as well.

His red eyes then focused on the wound as he began his first wrap. Crude first aid for pretty much anything was natural for him, since his preference was living in the wild for most all of his life. " I dunno how deep ta wound is since 'is teeth are pretty sharp, so keep et very clean. Ya dun want it to become infected." He tied off the first wrap tight, then began wrapping the second over him. This would help keep the pressure down since it was a shredded wound, and would soak up most of the blood. "Yer lucky t'at punk didn' really bite cha. They're cap'ble of a lot of damage." Though he was still entirely amused at the fact that Setzy did get blood in his mouth, but he resisted the urge to tear off the kids arm. For a Sharpedo, that was quite a fit. And maybe he gained a small ounce of respect for being strong enough to do that. He came off as a more impulsive and uncaring for the outcome type person, but this, somehow, revealed he actually, somewhat, did gave a damn.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm

"Man, I feel for ya, that son of a bitch bit the hell outta me earlier" She wasn't about to tell anyone it was her fault though. " Not that hard though, Jabber Jaws needs a file for those snappers." She said while making a pouty face. "And how the Hell are you still smiling?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Zori first looked at new arrived gijinka then her attention was caught by Callahan treating Ryans wound.
"Maybe we should take him to nurse office?" She asked after looking at Driflooms pale face.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:02 pm

"We can't, he is a Teokis student." Trixy murmured eye balling the kids uniform. "Plus, I think uh... He has it handled." She gestured at the mightyena. Trixy had an eye for things like that, her father wanted her to be a doctor. And since the other boy was grinning like an idiot anyways, she thought he'd be fine. Trixy didn't know anyone's name, she looked at everybody and frowned a tad.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 am

"Umm... but I see no problem in that he is from Teokis school." Zori shrugs and looks at Nidorina. "I'm Zori and you are?"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 am

"Well you guys can march over there if you want but it sounds like trouble to me, I'm going to stay on campus, or at least somewhere I'm supposed to be." Trixy said assertively. She had no idea why the boy was bleeding like he had been stabbed 18 times and Trixy's skin didn't even break when fish face bit her, and she didn't want to find out either. She started snap some berries of a bush like she came for.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 pm

(There's usually a turn order with the people you interact with, but since he's not posting, then I'll just go..)

"Ah.." Callahan looked up to Zori, " 'a think she meant we can't bring 'em into Rekuza, since 'es not from 'ere. 'e should be fine now." Callahan smiled reassuringly then stood up to his full height to stretch out. He then turned to Zori, who introduced herself, "I'm Callahan, nice ta meet you, Zori."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Zori looked at Callahan and smiled."So why where you looking for other Mightyenas and Poochyenas?"She asked and her tail start to wag slowly, as always when something cought her attention.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Callahan frowned softly and his red eyes dropped to the ground. " 'ere was.. a fire a few years back.. Meh family was split.. I've been looking for 'em once a week since then.." He forced a half smile as he brought his gaze back up to her, "Found two of 'em so far, but they were meh mother's friends.. Meh pack, but not my family." Then he softly muttered, " 's better 'en nuffin, I guess.."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 pm

(( cliche meeting powers--- ACTIVATE. |DDD ))

So, here he was. Conducting, ahhh, research. Yes, that sounded like the right word for why he was wandering around in this forest. Research. He wanted to learn more about the other school, the one beyond these damn trees. Wait, no, he liked these trees. He found himself petting a random tree apologetically. "I didn't mean it, you're very good cover... I like you," he reminded the tree in but a whisper before skulking around some more.

Maybe, if he could get the proper information, he could find a way into Teokis without getting caught by the teachers? That'd be awesome, then he could put his curiousity to rest. And possibly visit again. Really, what was the fun of putting so much work into a project, an experiment, if you only did it once? He felt like he was in some sort of spy movie, though he wasn't really one for any of those. Or, well, most movies that were "supposed" to interest him---- Where was his mind going with that!??!

What with all this random splotches of thoughts that were being splattered on the canvas of his mind, he'd bumped into someone. Well now, didn't he look like an idiot? Gah, shut up, stupid mind, he groaned mentally, before giving a sincere smile to the poor person who had the luck of--- poor? Not poor, lucky, they were lucky to bump into him! Arrogance, you're so arrogant, the voice mused on as he spoke quickly. "Ah, my bad~"
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Trixy heard a dull thud and looked over her shoulder to see the other kid from her P.E. class crash right into one of the other guys. She snickered, every time she met him it was more amusing than the last. "Well look who it is! I'd say it's nice to run into you again, but it appears I'm not the one you ran into." He looked lost, but from what she gathered the kid always looked lost. She resumed her berry picking so that she wasn't being to intrusive.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 am

Zoris ears turned into source of sound, then she noticed some new gijinka, this time cat type. "I think Callahan, you will find your family soon, as you can see a lot of pokemon appears here all the time." She smiled and then waved to new pokemon.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

The new pokemon had apparently bumped into Ryan. Ryan was still bleeding from his shoulder, and with the push, it was like squeezing the air out a balloon, except now it was blood. "Gah! W-Watch where you're going please..." Ryan sort of smiled and glanced over to the pokemon that bumped into him. He hoped to not creep the guy out with the blood gushing out of his arm.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 pm

"I think Callahan, you will find your family soon, as you can see a lot of pokemon appears here all the time."

A soft smile crossed his muzzle at her words, and he lightly nodded, "Thank you.. I needed ta 'ear t'at." Luckily he had stood up from the drifloon gijinka, since now another gijinka had run into him, and not Callahan.

His ears pricked as he heard the distant howl and yip from his two pack Mightyena, then he nodded to the group, "Must be off to finish my rounds fer any sign of 'em. I'll see.. ah, "He glanced down to the Teokis student with a smile, "Most of ya in class, sooner er later." He then dropped down onto all fours, knowing he ran faster this way. He started with a sprint to weave him around the group, then he kicked off with a leap off the root and was off.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention~" Shiki replied sincerely, though his joking manner dropped when he realized the person he had bumped into was bleeding... A lot. He immediately became frantic. Really, what was he supposed to do? He really didn't know his strength, now did he? How was it even possible? "Crap, I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to make you bleed, really~" He stammered. Of all things that could unnerve him, hurting others really got him. He wasn't good at coping with blood either as he tried to think of what to do.

"H-how bad is it?" He continued earnestly.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Ryan's face went blank for several minutes. When the thought finally processed, he start laughing. "It's ok, it's not that bad. No need to be so flustered." Ryan smiled. "You get used to it after a while..." Though it did hurt more than usual. He hid his pain, as to not worry the new guy. Although, that was probably hard to do, considering the amount of blood dripping down his arm.

Instead, Ryan changed the subject. "Sorry for the bad first impression, but I'm Ryan. What's your name?" He smiled.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:43 am

Zori fist looked at leaveing Callahan then she turned her attention into pink pokemon who was now covered with Ryan's blood. "Don't be scared cat guy, that little Drifflum was bitten by some Jerk." She smiled and offered her hand to help him stand up.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 pm

"You sure? Okay..." Shiki replied in relief, though he was a tad skeptical about it being 'not that bad'. Really, he was practically bleeding out. Was Shiki just supposed to ignore it? And when he said it happened often, the delcatty held back letting his jaw drop in disbelief. That was crazy! No matter his careless Shiki could be at times, he only came out with minor bruises. "Y-you're amazing..." He breathed in awe, obviously not the type to think before he spoke.

Gratefully taking the offered hand to help him up, he smiled cheerfully at Ryan. "Heh, I'm Shiki," he replied before puffing out his cheeks childishly at the assumption that he was 'scared'. "Ha! I wasn't scared, just worried about---" He stopped mid-sentence as he remembered something oh so similar. "Bit him? Was it some shark guy?" He asked, intrigued.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 pm

"Naturally." Trixy rolled her eyes dramatically. "What a ass." Trixy was still extremely thankful she hadn't gotten bitten that hard. She stood up from picking her berries, she was debating leaving, especially since she hated wet grass, but it seemed like a nice crowd here. She yawned and looked back and forth lazily.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 am

"I'm Zori." She smiled. "Have you met before that Sharpedo?" She asked and tried not to touch Shiki's fluffy ears but for Zori it was really hard to resist, so she has put her hands in pocket and tried not to look at Delcatty's ears.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:48 pm

"Ah, sort of," Shiki replied sheepishly, since he really wasn't given much of a chance to get to know the shark. It was as if the guy put up a barrier around himself or something, Shiki wasn't quite sure. He didn't even know his name! "We have gym together." The Delcatty summarized how he knew him simply to the girl he hadn't met before, as he knew Trixy from that same class.

Still, he didn't expect the shark to be able to do this kind of damage. He definitely should keep that in mind, he wasn't really the type to enjoy blood, or bleeding at all. He struggled against gawking at the drifloon. With all that blood, you'd think he'd have already gone unconscious or something? "Do you need a bandage or anything?" He asked Ryan, having a difficult time ignoring the boy's crimson stained arm. His eyes shifted for a split second to the other girl as he introduced himself quickly. "My name's Shiki, by the way~" He chimed before returning his attention to the injured drifloon.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Ryan looked at Shiki. "If the blood bothers you, sure. I don't need one, though." Ryan smiled. He was staring at his arm again, the blood was gradually stopping. As long as nobody pushed him or poked him, the blood would stop in no time. But gosh, that Sharpedo has some teeth there! Lucky for Ryan, he didn't tear his arm right off.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm

"I'm just worried you'll get an infection...or something~" Shiki replied with an awkward laugh, as he tried desperately to cover up the fact that he was a little (yes, just a little) uncomfortable being around blood. You could easily tell he didn't get injured often, but that's not to say he fainted at the sight of blood.... Well, he used to as a little boy, but that wasn't the case now. H-he could handle himself just fine.

As he rubbed the back of his neck, he offered a smile in return at Ryan. "Do you bleed a lot? You look really used to it~" He pointed out casually, raising his eyebrow in curiosity at him. Maybe a little too used to it, which was odd. Or normal, in his case. Which would still be--sometimes Shiki wondered if he, himself, was a little odd what with his nonsensical thought processes.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next