PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming Pools

+8
Setzer
BLU
Tomokigi Kiro
RyanDrifff
Kucheat
Bailey
Kim Tae Hee
Zori
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Swimming Pools - Page 3 Empty Re: Swimming Pools

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 am

Oh boy more students! Bailey peeked up from his bench and looked at all the little children splashing around in the pool. How adorable! "Oh goodness, I really am an old man..." Bailey said to himself while chuckling lightly.

Bailey noticed a Starmie gazing off to the sky. Didn't look like a Rekuza student, must be a Teokis one... Well then is he going to get into the pool? Should he ask?

...Eh, Bailey decided to let the kid do his thing. It was his time to just chill out!

{ GEEZER BAILEY GEEZER BAILEY }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:34 am

{{Setzer didn't say anything about food out loud, the only thing he was complaining about verbally was that it looked like a swim class... |'D}}

Setzer stayed leaning over the fence, propping his cheek up in one hand. "So what's the occasion, A-Cup? What's with all the loud noises and merry-makin'? You win a battle or somethin'?" Because of certain... complications in his life, Setzer hadn't been able to make it to the battle against his Simisage opponent in the battle tournament between the two schools. He was pretty much out of the loop as a result and didn't know what was currently going on, or if someone already won. (He was still pretty bitter about it too, because he was damn sure he could have won... But hey, at least he had his health?) The Sharpedo figured if there was anything worth celebrating though, it would be that.

{{Short post is super short! QAQ}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 am

When Tomokigi swam behind her, she felt happy. Her tutoring was working! Kiro didn't look like he was having anymore. Were the new people causing problems to him? Should she do something. 'Something I can do' "Hey Chelan who is the fish-guy?! " She shouted.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 am

Ronili came in with floaties on her arms and carrying a innertube she ran past Chelan twords the pool that everyone was at. She had seen Kim leave earlyer scince they were room mates and she had seen Ryan leave as well while she was wondering arround campus. She ran waving "Kim, Ryan I saw you coming here so I decided to come too! I've been wandering arround town in a swimsuit trying to find this place!" she slipped a little ways in front of the pool and scraped her elbows and knees. Her eyes started watering but she held back the tears because she didn't want to seem like a baby.
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 am

Chelan snapped out of his musings when Kim shouted at him. 'Fish guy...?' Looking around, he tried to see who she was talking about. Spotting a tall boy leaning over the fence next to the pool everyone was in, he guessed she was talking about him.

Searching his memory and trying to find even one occasion where he would have seen him, Chelan stared at him. Not coming up with any name to go with that face, he shuggered. " I dunno.."
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 am

Bailey instantly shot up when he saw the young girl fell down. He walked next to the little hoppip and bent down next to her. "Are you alright?" he asked with a worried tone. He noticed how teary eyed she was, and was tempted to tell her to cry it out but perhaps he should clean her up first. "I've got a first aid kit, can you walk?"

{ YES OPPORTUNITY TO INTERRACT WITH PEOPLE }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 pm

"haha yeah I'm fine!" she jumped up. Then looked down at her knees, she saw they were bleeding a bit. "I'll be right back!" she said then as if falling hadn't taught her not to run she ran off twords the bathrooms to clean up. After a little while she came back her knees were skinned but not bleeding anymore. "All better!" She said with a smile.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Bailey was a bit surprised as she bolted back up and scrambled to the bathroom only to return as quickly as she left. He let out a relieved sigh and smiled back at her. "That's good," he said standing back up and dusting himself off. He turned to go back to his seat but stopped short and looked back at the young girl. "My name is Bailey by the way, if you need anything just come to me, okay?" he said reassuringly.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm

" Hey fish-boy! Or guy with fins at least! Who are you!?" Kim shouted to Setzer. She thought that Setzer was behind sudden Kiro's shyines.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

"It's Music club party, and Bailey-sensei agried that both shools can come here."Zori anserw and then looked at Kim who was shouting to Setzer, it was something weird to see a fire type Pokemon sitting in the water, most of them avoided wet places.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 am

Wow! a party! Hey Kim!" she said running over to her and tugging on her arm. "Look at all these people they must be from the other school right!? I haven't met anyone from the other school yet! Isn't this so cool!" she asked then realized Kim was trying to talk to someone. "Sorry I didn't realize you were talking to that scary guy!" she said with a laugh.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Tomokigi griped Kim's arm. "don't start a fight" he mumbled, he looked away then saw the grass type behind him. he went to Kim's side shivering. he only trusted Kim ku-chan ryan and bailey.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 pm

She noticed that Kiro was afraid of Ronili too. That was amusing. "Kiro that's Ronili. She is my roomey. She is nice girl, come I will intorduce you two." She said and started to walk/swim towards Ronili. She had already forgotten Setzer. Ignoring her meant she would ignore him too. She smiled to Kiro. "Come, I'm sure you will get along.."

Last edited by Kim Tae Hee on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 pm

he let himself be dragged over, "i'm sorry...." he mumbled so only Kim could hear "i have trouble making new friends" he mumbled once more before he got in front of ronili
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am

"Tomokigi Kiro- Ronili. Ronili- Tomokigo Kiro." She introduced. "I think I should go running already. I will be seeing you around." She said and went for changing training outfit. "Bye!" She said after changing and took her stuff and left.

(short post is short.. AFK for long time)
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 am

tomokigi just stayed there shivering. being forsed almost to make friends made him uneasy. he looked at the girl then away again.

(sorry tomokigi doesn't make friends easy like i said)
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Kucheat stared at the shark guy, he must had been from her Rezuka too. Jaws seemed to like this person, then again, he only likes people with sharp teeth, and she admits, he looks like a cool looking guy. Then she spotted Tomi struggling with a girl, she chuckled thinking Tomi's already getting a girlfriend. Jaws ruined the moment by roaring and dragging Kucheat to the tent with food. "Ack! Jaws! Down boy, down!" Kucheat yelled, but it was too late.

(Fffff- I'm gone for another week l:l see you guys on Sunday )
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"Bye Kim I'll see you later!" she said waving goodbye to her. She held out her hand to the new boy. "Hi there my name's Ronili! What school do you go to?"
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 pm

"I...I'm Tomokigi" he smiles shyl.y he looks away then grabs her hand "Teokis" He shivers scared.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 am

Rouen nipped on the chocolate coated doughnut as she walked by, looking at the surroundings lacking in fun. She was just coming out for a walk after wandering around and doing some weird things as usual. She glanced over at the pool and headed towards it. "Pool party..." She mumbles as she chewed on the sugary bread that melted in her mouth. She wasn't really excited about it, she probably didn't even intend to take a visit but that was the only thing she could do right now. She walked closer to the wet area, when someone caught her eye. She immediately smiled interestedly and floated over quickly to see the two people by the water. She's noticed the girl, but seeing the boy was her first time. She chuckled deviously and leaned forward and tapped both the Hoppip and the Eevee lightly. "Hey~" She patted the Hoppip and tried to converse with her then looked at the Eevee- of course still hoping for some kind of reaction.

(Oh fft... *Is so late* Vacations. =^=)
Rouen
Rouen

EXP : 19
Region : Sinnoh~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 am

Tomokigi was surprised so he fell into the pool. he resurfaces after a second "who was that?"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 am

Bailey stood up and went to the edge after Tomokigi surfaced. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. Falling into a pool isn't a safe thing! He must be easily frightened considering a small tap would cause him to fall into the pool like that. Still, he couldn't really scold the Rotom for scaring him, she certainly meant no harm! Oh goodness Bailey hated mediating... But he was the only one worried about it! Everyone else seemed fine!

{ hurr durr dum bailey }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Tomokigi smiles nervously "i'm fine, she came up on my blind side" he looks at bailey then looks at the Rotom. "My left eye is blind so i didn't see her before she tapped me" He pulls himself out of the pool. "No cuts or scrapes" He feels his legs and arms just in case.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:59 pm

"Heyt I go to Teokis too!" she said with a smile. When Rouen tapped her on the shoulder she waved then noticed the boy fall into the water she giggled a little then said "Are you o.k.?" After he said he was blind in one eye she felt a little nad for laughing "Sorry I laughed at you I didn't know"
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Tomokigi sighs "its ok, you didn't know" he smiles at Rouen "it could have been worse. I could have bled and the shark guy bites me for it." He laughs a bit at that.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum