PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up On the Roof

+3
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Nayla
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Up On the Roof Empty Up On the Roof

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:08 pm

A pretty large open space, fenced in to avoid accidents, and resting atop the two dorms. They join together only by a small bridge like strip which arches over the garden below.

It is not easily accessible but rebel students shall find their way somehow~
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Up On the Roof Empty Re: Up On the Roof

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

((Seeing as I have no clue what the outside of the dorms look like, and I don't want to screw anything up, I'll glaze over that part ^^ ))

One clawed hand, then another.. a pause.. then a swift kick of a masculine body and Callahan leaped gracefully on top of the roof. He landed in a crouch, clawed hands and feet clicking against the cold hard roof, and giggled in his hyena tone, " 'a told ya I'd make it up first!"

He was tormenting the poor poochyena the whole climb up as he easily scaled the side of the building by the windows and protruding objects. His strength from alpha training, and the continued physical exertion made this an easy climb for him.

It was the middle of the night, so it was quite dark up here. Luckily his nocturnal eyes were able to quickly scan the rooftop. No one else was up here, and it looked like the tiny bridge that connected the dorms was only used for maintenance, not for students.

He set both hands on the edge and peered down at her with a grin, fangs gleaming in the half-moon light,
"Need some 'elp, pup?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Nayla was mad, reeeeally mad! The oaf hadn't stopped taunting her for even a moment as they'd climbed their way up. "No I don't!" she said with an angry pout before slipping a little then finally scrambling over and landing with an undignified thud on the concrete. "Gyah..." she rubbed her backside and glared at the mightyena as he threatened to laugh at her.

Looking over the roof she finally nodded in satisfaction, "See? Isn't this an awesome place to sleep? I'll make the whoooole roof my bed!" she said excitedly as she got up and started sniffing around.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 pm

" Ah, t'en yer gonna 'avta share ta bed wit me, cuz I'ma sleep up 'ere~" He teased, then layed down on his back with his arms behind his head. This seemed all too like deja-vu. He sifted his claws through his hair and behind his ears as he watched her sniff around. He was too curious to pass up asking, so he gave it a shot, "W'ere you from? Ya kinda seem like ya act from ta forest, but ya also seem a bit more associated wit people 'en me."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 pm

"Tch... copycat~" she said in a slightly teasing tone before running over and stomping one foot either side of him and pointing at his face. "Just as long as you don't grope me while I sleep! I sleepbite so you better keep them hands to ya self! Got it?!"

She moved away from him, sniffing about a little more before finally returning to where the male was. It had been a long time since she'd slept in close proximity with another, she was nocturnal and didn't sleep much at night, but whenever she did sleep, it was alone...

"I'm from alot of places. I travel... and yeah... I fight tonnes and I spent some time with this kid as my rival until he decided to move on. I learned alot of my speech from him." she explained before lying back against the concrete beside him but still about a metre or two away.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Callahan merely shoulder and grinned wider, "If ya bite me, I'd do more t'an just grope. So I'd advise against doin' summin a like~" He chuckled in his deep voice before readjusting to get his long tail between his legs, much more comfortable to sleep like that.

He watched her as she sniffed around, curious as to what she was looking for by scent, until she came back to him and sat back down. He nodded as he listened, then gazed up at the stars in thought. She didn't mention a pack, and was a traveler, so it was seeming like she wasn't from his pack afterall. He sighed sadly and lifted a hand to thumb towards the forest leading to Teokis. " 'a from t'at way in the forest. Lived 'ere all my life, never in a buildin'. 'm not sure if my accent is from my teef, er from my pack. 's been too long." He brought his thumb up to his mouth to toy it along an inch and a half long fang idly.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:22 pm

(Can I butt in? None of the other topics are doing anything ;-; )
Trixy, about two hours earlier, had found a spiral staircase in a room that said students weren't allowed. Sounded like a challenge to her. So she found her self on the roof top with a bottle of whiskey and a small radio. The radio was turned on pretty quiet and played jazz sounds that blended in to the night and probably couldn't be heard from the other building. Trixy was quietly singing/murmuring, and it more than likely sounded terrible. She kept hearing yelling and obnoxiousness, but was just buzzed enough to not care. She waved her arm around with the music, and traced shapes in the stars (and looked like a doofus).
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:38 am

[hehe i don't mind, nice to meet you OuO]

"You really are a pervert..." she said shifting away from him and extra metre and giving him an expression of disgust as though he had the plague. She flopped up onto her side though when he started speaking again. Watching him curiously, that scent of his... it really was so familiar, and somehow she had a strong sense of dejavu. She sat up and crossed her legs looking at him.
"How big is your pack? Are there kids? Have you been with 'em all your life? What's it like? Do you-" she strung her questions together in one sentence looking eager yet forlorn, before stopping as her ears perked and she turned growling to a source of sound which she didn't like. She sniffed, bleh! What kind of a smell was that!?
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 am

((You're always welcome ^_^ Even... if your character is drunk. And yuh, Callahan ditched PE class today >> I'll stick him in when it's actually a normally responding single teacher and students, not biased play.))

Callahan scowled back at her when she gave him that look, and he pushed himself to sit back up. "I'm just kiddin' kid, a wouldn' mess wit sum'mone who didn' want it." His ears then lowered a bit at the string of questions about his old pack, and he was about to answer when her growling caught him off guard and her attention turned to the other roof.

His ears perked back up and he immediately rocked into a stance to peer over to the other side. From this distance, he could only see the hands waiving, but he did get a downwind sniff of whiskey. He wrinkled his nose from the acrid scent, and unafraid he started for the little maintence bridge that connected the two buildings. Halfway across it, he could now see the form of Trixy on the ground next to the softly playing radio.

He quirked an eyebrow questioningly and trotted to a stop right above Trixy, "What'cha doin' up 'ere?" He didn't think she was the same and wanted to sleep out here because she wasn't used to a building. It was probably the alcohol, which he'd take as soon as he'd realize she drunk enough.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 am

(Darn it Callahan, you coulda won that race D:< If Trixy has to swim she's gonna kick your butt. Lol)
"Wellello Call-ihan, what a dumb question, I'm camping. Now that your all here now, threes a party." She pointed at him and laughed, then hiccuped. "The question is, whatere you doin up here... with a girly?" She chuckled idiotically, she was bored out of her mind in her dorm room, she was going to find a party, but she didn't know where to look, she she decided to check out the roof. Then she started drinking, which was a horrible bad habit for her. She got from her mother who was a over glorified wino. Over glorified in the sense, she was married to a billionaire and drank the most expensive shit she could find. She took and other drink. She'd offer Callahan some, but she figured he'd be a buzz kill and take it from her.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 am

"Don't call me kid you oaf." Nayla retorted as soon as the male started walking towards the bridge, (although she did seem relieved that he wouldn't try and grope her if they slept in fairly close proximity to each other).

She followed behind him, curious as to what the noise (and awful smell) were. Padding across the bridge fearlessly and stopping, hands on hips a few yards away from the seemingly insane girl. She had yet to meet a drunkard before...

As the girl held the bottle out to Callahan Nayla intercepted to take a sniff before gagging slightly, "W-wha... urgh..." she instantly smacked the bottle out of the girls hand. "Why are you drinking poison?!" She turned to the male with an incredulous look. "You er... Cally-an." she said repeating the name how the girl had said it, (it vaguely reminded her of a name she'd known before...) "What's she drinking poison for?!"
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

"'s Callahan," he murmured to Nayla in correction, then shook his head, "'s not poison, 's alcohol. Sum'min people drink, 's not t'at bad if ya find sum'min ya like." He then kneeled down in front of Trixy to look her over. " A came up 'ere ta sleep. Ya know I dun like enclosed spaces. Up 'ere is much better. She kicked me awake, 'en followed me up 'ere." It was a lie, but he was just having too much fun teasing little Nayla. "What're you doin' up 'ere drinkin' by yerself? 's not safe, Trixy," he held a hand out to her, offering her help up.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 am

She eyeballed Nayla, "Whatere you? Stupid? I don't drink poison, I coudl if I wannid too, but why tha Hell woulda do that? Whatere you doin' in the boys dorm, not that it matters, they're bunch of butt pirates anyways." She started laughing hysterically, like she was really funny or something. Quickly she returned to making a face at the two like they were stupid. "Plenty safe! See, fences. Plus I'm not an idiot!" She pointed at the fences surrounding the roof, she hoppe up without Callahan's help, despite the face that she sounded drunk, it didn't really affect her dexterity much. It just brought out her inner foulness. "And if you need a place to stay, jus' tell me, ya idiot, and we'll find your room in here!" She pointed at the roof she was standing on.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:52 am

Nayla got the sudden urge to punch the chic in the face, but the fact that the bloke had refferred to himself as 'Callahan' had her frozen on the spot. She said nothing, instead kicking the back of his crouched figure. "You're the one who followed me you twerp." she said steadying the tremble in her voice.

There's no way... it's just a coincidence... because that would mean...

No she couldn't get her hopes up. She put her hands into her pockets and turned to the girl with a delinquent style glare. "Call me stupid again and I'll break you in half b*tch." she hissed, tail bristling in annoyance.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Callahan sighed and stood back up, rubbing his temples irritably. From being kicked by the chick behind him, and being called a buttpirate by the one in front.. then the two most dominant females of Rekuza beginning to go at it.. he wanted none of it. He sidestepped out of the line of fire from the two and stroked back over his hair to calm himself. Part of him wanted to bark at the two to just shut it, but they weren't his pack, and he couldn't command them. If they wanted to scream at each other for dominance, then so be it. He'll enjoy it save for the high pitched voices that were beginning to hurt his ears.

He backed up enough to where he could lean against the railing and peer down. There had to be another place to sleep. They didn't check the forest in the middle of the night, right? If he could just make it into the forest with being caught then he would have a quiet place to sleep...
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Trixy glared at the incompetent brat in front of her. "Ey, Cally, keep your bitch on a leash, eh?" Then she started laughing hysterically again, it so so funny to her, cause she was a poocheyna. "Pfft. Think your though cutie? You just look a mutt to me." She looked at Callahan, he didn't answer her question about the girl. Callahan didn't seem to be the type to just go running around with girls in the middle of the night either. She'd put up with Mrs. Mouthy later. When she was sober, and her head didn't hurt to bad. She started to walk over to the trap door that led to the stairwell.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:35 pm

"I'm nobody's bitch you nutcase." Nayla retorted, glaring right back. She may be a poochyena but she wasn't a pushover and this girl just nawed right at her anger bone.
She wasnt eager enough for a fight to go after her though, in the end she'd much rather just have a lazy nap out on the roof under the stars. With an irritated click of her tongue she turned her back on both the chick and Callahan and made for that bridge once more. "Tch... boring..." she muttered as she curled up on the concrete of the boys dorm roof. She wasn't the least bit tired though, after all she was nocturnal.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:41 pm

As both girls stalked off, Callahan was left right dab in the middle. He sighed and just sat down where he was, back against the railing, and turned his attention to the sky. He knew better than to approach a pissed off dominant dog, and even being Trixy's friend he wasn't sure how to cajole her while she was drunk. So he stayed on the roof the women were leaving, idly playing with strands of plush soft fur in his tail while he searched for the constellations he was taught in the stars.

He was tired before the argument, since his internal clock had been reset to comply with school hours, but his adrenaline had been kicked up at the thought of needing to step in before one female threw the other across the roof. Now that things were calming down again, he could slowly began to feel himself get drowsy.

Why're women so damned difficult..?
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

The girls' steps retreated down the fire escape and Nayla looked up at the stars before gazing over at Callahan. Was it really him? She rolled onto her front and looked at him hard. He really was brawny... but now she looked properly... that hair... those eyes... even his ears were the same. He just seemed to have gotten taller, muscled out and grown into those huge ears of his.

She didn't even realise it as tears splashed down her cheeks. She'd thought they'd all died. She'd thought there wasn't any hope of finding any of them... and yet here he was. Her dearest Callahan from her younger years, that stupid boy who she still hadn't managed to beat. She smiled sadly and buried her face in her arms.

He has a pack now though... he said so himself... and... he doesn't remember me anyway...
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:45 am

Callahan was too distracted by glaring at a bur that he was trying to fish out of his tail to notice Nayla on the other roof watching him. His claws were working fervently to groom the damned thing out which was only making him wince when he tugged at it. He only momentarily glanced over to her to see her curled up, head down, and figured she was calming down to sleep. She was probably still agitated, and would yell at him for wanting to get at her if he wandered back over there, so he roughly tugged the bur out of his tail and threw it over the railing.

His face scrunched and he huffed again at being called a buttpirate, that was something he would need to tell Trixy off for... if she remembered even saying it tomorrow, that is. He was a gentleman! (For the most part) He would do no such thing to anyone! What was with these women calling him the pervert? There was just too many in either school and he was starting to be lumped in with them, he hated it. " a may not 'ave class, but 'a at least ain't desperate," he murmured to himself as he turned his body around to curl back up into a ball. " 'a court a person properly, like 'a should. Not force 'em into anything," he snorted irritably and stretched out an arm until it dangled over the edge of the building, while the rest of him was held back by the railing. Plus, his mightyena would practically kill him if he went after someone they didn't approve of. He wasn't one of these high school teens who were looking for a quick lay or looking to switch relationships just for brief bouts of happiness. He was quite content being just who he was.

One eye peeked back open momentarily to look over to Nayla, but seeing as he was now laying down his view was blocked by the railing. Something about that woman was familiar... but he just couldn't place it. Probably that damned eyepatch, he couldn't get a good look of her face with it. He sighed then closed his eyes to at least try and get a few hours of sleep before tomorrows classes.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Nayla curled up and closed her eyes. He stayed over by where he was which somehow made her feel colder than she usually did when she slept alone but she shrugged it off and was soon snoring softly, her ears perked for any unfamiliar sounds which might mean danger.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Morning had come and by now Callahan was flopped over on his stomach, face shoved into the small cement corner of the building in order to hide from the rays of the sun. He was in the sort of awake/sleep state since he was aware of his surroundings and yet was still under. He was far too lazy to fully wake up at the moment, since it was still a few hours before his drama class was supposed to be in session, so he stayed spread out and sun bathing.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Nayla slept soundly, by morning she was half up, her bum in the air and face against the cold floor. Hair spread over her shoulders and back hiding her mostly from view. Eventually she stirred. Making a small squeak sound as she yawned.
Warm... it was really warm. She opened her eye and stretched before flopping over onto her back and sitting up. Her gaze automatically went over to the other roof where Callahan slept, she yelled over.
"Oi ya oaf! Where can I get breakfast? Aint there no place to 'unt round 'ere?" Reverting to her uncouth way of speaking due to the fact she was hungry and still a little sleepy.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Callahan's ears twitched, hearing her, though he bypassed the way she spoke by the fact that poochyena and mightyena had large teeth. A sly smirk crossed his lips, one she couldn't see since it was buried into the cement corner. He remained still, ignoring her, and enjoying the warmth for a bit more before she would stomp over here.

Mebbe I'll get away without a kick this time..?
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Nayla glared at him with an irritated gleam in her golden yellow eye, Ignorin' me hm?

She padded lightly across the bridge before picking up speed and running, jumping, to land a kick in his back. "Get up ya lazy fatso!" she shouted. "I wanna eat! Don't make me chew yer ear off and have that for my breakfast instead!"
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum