PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Character Game] What would they do..?

+22
Chelan
Gabriel.
Mikel Newth
Nero Amherst
Zeke
Lyon
Shiki
Nox
Setzer
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
Gabriel
Luca
Zori
mitsuki
Lee
KuraiUmbre
Orazio
Bailey
Quarteroi
Nerrial
Felix
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Character Game] What would they do..? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Character Game] What would they do..?

Post  Lyon Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Switched it up there, hun~ cx

A: Most likely freak out, cry, attempt to ignore them and/or try to run away as fast as possible to a house that he knows...Or find a horrible hiding spot and get kidnapped and raped and possibly killed >:I

Q: What would your character do if they....Were knocked out and woke up in a locked room with no windows or lights and they were given a choice to bring one person with them? And they have to tell WHY they would bring that person...>U>~
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

[Character Game] What would they do..? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Character Game] What would they do..?

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm

LOL Poor Lyon xDDD))

A: Kazuki would bring Setzer because~ hello, a locked room...no windows...no doors, he wants to have fun and be with him till they run out of air and die they can't stand~ *u*

Q; What would your OC do if they woke up in some strangers house, surrounded by naked guys AND girls and your naked too, and you don't remember what happened the day before?
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm

{{LOLOLOLOLOLOLO-/shot}}

A: Setzer would beat everyone up to make sure they didn't take pictures, then beat everyone up again until he found his clothes, then beat everyone up againagain just for fun. {{Because he's evil like that.}}

Q: What would your character do if they got lost in the halls of a stadium during a concert trying to find the bathrooms, and suddenly ended up accidentally walking onto the stage where their favorite band was performing in front of an audience of thousands of people?
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 am

I SAID THERE WAS A DOOR
It's just locked :I SO YOU GET AIR
HAVE FUN~
And yeahhh =u= We all know he's going to be the first to get killed if it ever comes to it, man]]

A: GOD IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY WOULD CAUSE LYON TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK. But actually, he would have fun with this one :I Music is one of his lovies. He'd probably beg to sing with the singer and would refused to leave till he at least got a hug and autograph from everyone c| Then they'd probably drag tell him to get off stage and beat him up for being an idiot >:I kindly ask him to go back to his seat c:

Q: Ffffffquestions...What would your character do if -doesn't remember if anyone did this question yet- they woke up and were in someone else body that they hated the most~ But don't worry, they would switch back with the person the next day~
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:52 am

LOL you mean Lyon!? Why~~!!? Luca wont allow it~ ;p))

A: hmm....someone he hates....someone he...hates.....hmmmm, he doesn't usually hate anyone.. but if he did...he'd rape everybody there and wont have to take the blame the next day~ HAHAH!! (oh kazu-kun why...orz)

Q: What would your OC do if they were singing in a karaoke joint with a couple of friends and suddenly your idol walks in to take some random survey about love and you know your on live tv cuz of all the cameras following~??

(running out of things to ask orz))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Luca wouldn't allow what? o: ]]

A: I can't imagine Luca doing karaoke unless he was intoxicated or if Lyon had dragged him up :1
but even so he'd probably turn bright red and try to hide some how, maybe use his bandanna to cover himself or twirl his scarf over his face. Or just run off stage quickly and go to hide in the bathroom while he prayed that no one he knew or would ever meet had saw that.

Q: What would your character do if they were out on a date, and one of their most hated/obnoxious ex's had come up out of no where and began to make fun of and interrupt their date?
And if they don't have an ex, then lets say its one of those very annoying older people who get mad at the world because they are either alone or aren't happy in their own relationship.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

A: He'd try to be calm but it'd be blatantly obvious that he was irritated. Eventually it would spiral into petty name calling and then finally a fight. But not a legit fight--one of those pathetic hand-slappy fights that you see in comedies.

Q: What would you character do if his/her friends dyed their hair a really weird color like florescent green?
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

A: Setzer...would walk around with florescent green hair and not even care, really. He'd probably add some other color streaks too, like blue and black (and maybe orange). And he'd also beat up Daltov, even if he wasn't involved (though he would be behind a prank like that), just for kicks.

Q: What would your character do if...they somehow broke through the Fourth Wall and ended up at your house?
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:53 am

A: Luca would either try to break his way back in or take Lyon with him. But if neither of that worked then he would whine and be a baby about it/be a pain. :v

Q:
What would ___ do if they were walking along in the forest and were captured by some kind of tribe thing and the next thing they knew they were about to be sacrificed? How would they save themselves?
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 am

A: mitsuki would use attract at random boys she sees and ask him to help her and force him to deliver her back to the dorm safely.

Q: what if you character awake at some kind of children pajamas on someone bed with a random children doll ( up to your imagination ) and someone is holding a camera at them?

{{i don't know what to ask QAQ}}
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:50 am

A:Setzer would break Kazuki's Pokegear the camera and beat him that mysterious person up for taking more pictures without his permission sneaking into his room and taking pictures without his permission, and then... Well let's just say things would not end well. For someone. |'D

Q: What would your character do if the only way they could save the world would be by sacrificing the person they love?
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 pm

{{Sad enough...its true XDDDD}}

A: Kazuki would sacrifice the world if his last moments were with his one true love~ Setzer~

Q: What would your OC do if they found out their lover is making out with their pokemon creature.

Example: Kazuki/Zorua and Setzer/Sharpedo. Kazuki catches Setzer making out with a a little Zorua pokemon~

{{lame question is lame OTL}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:23 pm

{{Since it seems like no one's going to answer this one, I will, because it's just too funny to pass up...!}}

A: Setzer would stare at Kazuki with a WTF face, because it would look like the Zorua was trying to get his head bitten off by a shark. And suicide is not the answer! /shot Then he'd wrestle with the Pokemon until it backed off his man. (Lolololo-/brick'd)

Q: What would your character do if they were the the leader of a country? o.o
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm

A: Turn into a Pokemon version of Hitler. (LOLOLOL /shot)

Q: What would your character do if they were forced to become a host/hostess?
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 pm

A) He'd be one of those hosts that attracts shota-lovers. In other words he'd basically be like Honey-sempai from Ouran High School Host Club but far far less calculating.

Q) What would your character do if they failed all their final exams at the school?
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:43 am

A: Luca would hack into the computer system to change his grades [he is a computer genius afterall...], not like he would even mind that much. He would just rather be "teaching" three-four students instead of having to go to two or three classes with a lot of other people. :v

Q: What would ___ do if they were at a party one night and started to get harrassed by a tall stranger? i don't know why but that made me think of kazuki.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:38 am

A: Not like that hasn't happened before :I
But yeah, he'd probably freak out and end up attacking Kazuki this so called stranger...And by attacking, I mean his weak tiny punches or bites or something that isn't really affective to anyone c':
...God why am I just no realizing how rapable Lyon is? He's too weak and scared all the time >A>....

Q: OKAY. SO WHAT WOULD YOUR PERSON DO IF THEY WERE SUCKED INTO THEIR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE? HMMMMM? -totally not thinking this because of a flash she saw yesterday- :I

I didn't know what to ask, leave me alone orz -goes off to 3rd period before she's late- Study hall time >n>
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm

A Luca would prolly be sucked into Alice in Wonderland, either version o u o;; though most likely the original version though. I think he'd be freaked out for a bit, but I imagine that Lyon would be the little worried rabbit who's late so he wouldn't mind it if so. .u.;;; he would just go on living there. and probably be happier cause of all the strangeness. and large mushrooms.

Q what would __ do if they woke up in a foreign place, and didn't know how to speak the language?
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:03 pm

A: Setzer would keep yelling at people until they spoke his language. I'M NOT EVEN JOKING. Hands Setzy the World's Biggest Douchebag Award

Q: What would your character do if they discovered they had a twin?

{{Lame question is lame... oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 pm

A: Kazuki would first make sure that his so-called twin is not out to kill him and if he isn't. then he'll be pretty excited. He'll go on harassing kids with his twin as his side kick~ and see if Setzer could tell them apart, and if he couldn't, they'd both rape pester him till he can~

Q: What would your OC do if they were the person stuck in the mirror in sleeping beauty. You know, Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all~?

{{Mine is lame too OTL but i wanted to answer xD}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 am

A) He'd enjoy talking to the person for about 5 mins or until he realized he was stuck there. At that point he'd become whiny and crying. Eventually it be the whining magic mirror and no one would ever want to use it.

Q) What would your character do if they were stuck on an elevator with the person the loved...and the person they hated, for three hours?
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 pm

A: Well, one person would be either very dead, or very unconscious... And the other... Would also be very unconscious. And there would be blood everywhere. I'll leave the rest up to your imaginations~ *Cackles maniacally*

Q: What would your character do if... they were turned into a zombie, but still retained the ability to use their mind? (I.E. they could still think, and speak, and rationalize?)
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:51 am

A Luca would be perfectly fine with it, since he has heard stories about paras and parasect's losing their mind to the mushrooms. :1 so soon he'll have another side anyway, he would just think of it as a way of life. maybe he'd be a little sad though because of not being able to control himself entirely.

Q where would your character go if they could take their beau to any place they wanted, and what would be the first three things that they would do once they go there?
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 am

A: Mikel doesn't really have any person like that (Q_Q) but he'd take them to an acrobatic show to spend a fun night out. But he'd just forget about his date and ogle at the artists. After noticing his rudeness he'd probably apologise furiously but in the end he'd be so embarrassed that he would be able talk only about weather and stuff like that.

Q: What would your character do if they found themself (a bit wasted) abandoned by their friends (who were a bit wasted) in an unfamiliar city after bar hopping night. The temperature outside being about -25C and them not having enough clothes.

A common cause of death (at least in Finland).
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:57 am

A: Gabriel would probably stumble around the city and walk into a random building,probably a clothing store and take whatever he wanted even if he WAS stealing~ after that he'd find his "friends"and kick the crud out of them for abandoning him.

Q: UHH What would your character do if he/she was stuck on a subway and two random strangers started flirting with him/her?

(( OTL these questions are a pain to come up with XD))
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

EXP : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next